Last night we reluctantly made the decision to cancel this excursion. This follwed the news that the Art Deco Festival itself had been cancelled. Plus with not knowing what Covid 19 restrictions would likely be in place during the weekend we considered it safer to cancel the train. With many passengers travelling long distances and having accommodation arrangements we didnt want to delay the decision any longer. Cancelling is something we always try to avoid but your health and safety is our priority.
If you had already booked we will be contacting you regarding a refund or booking on another of our trips.